søndag 6. januar 2013

the new adventures of Aurhadiaz the Menta Lion

As Aurhadiaz travelled through the land of Inister on soft, careful paws..
A Mhaiimaani hailed him from a hut up in a threetree...-"Hail,Beautiful One! Let me riddle you this; What is the sum of three added to two?"
-"Umm..seven?"answered Aurhadiaz..
-"that is entirely correct!" enthused the Mhaiimaani..-"Now this then; Describe yourself to me as if i had no eyesight!"
Aurhadiaz looked away.. -"I am soft.. I walk softly.."
-"HA HA! That is very fitting!" laughed the Mhaii...It then climbed with much rapido up into its hut..It returned swiftly coiling a slender fibrerope..
-"Let me just challenge you once more! Let me tie you up in this rope and let us see if you can break free.."
Here Aurhadiaz betray that he not a very astute mindworker..for he allowed the apething to bind him...he tested the bindings with his heroic strength..
-"I cannot seem to break free" he spoke, looking at the ape with gentle eyes..
Now the Mhaiimaanii almost had a fit from laughing and jumping up and down with Glee..
How suprised Aurhadiaz was when the apething slid its rod into his round rump with much conviction and relief..
       

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar